>

April 3, 2011

HA! So everyone knows my family LOVES Harry Potter right? So, on April Fool's Day my dad told me to come upstairs and told me that Daniel Radcliffe was coming to Rexburg to open Harry Potter 7 part 2!!! So then I went downstairs to tell Laura and Camilla, and they flipped out! So, Camilla was suspicious and she went upstairs and I went after. She went into my parents room and said to my dad, "You're April Foolzing us!" Then my dad said " April Fools!" So, then that made me jump on him.
THEN!!!! later that day after school, my friend was over and my dad out of nowhere sang " I know something you don't know." and that flipped me out a little bit. So the he said April fools and whispered to my friend and she walked over to the fireplace and what was sitting there like a dead piece of toast on the mantle? TANGLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man, my dad is so weird sometimes...

2 comments:

Kelly & Brock Bevell said...

Anna,
you dad used to to the same thing to me, but not always on April Fools. There was this on time when he told me that his mission comp. personally knew Rick Springfeild. Of corse I totally believed him and went to school and told everyone I knew. Later he told me he was just kidding. I got him back I had him convinced that Danny White was speaking at my graduation! He started telling everybody he knew then it was his turn to look stupid...haha.
Even though he LOVED to tease me I secretly loved being teased.
Love and miss you...Kelly

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kelly! :)