>

April 18, 2011

Camilla's Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok! Camilla got three gold fish but one died on her birthday... Thinkertoys (a book), Harry Potter 7 pt 1 on blue ray, my dad yelled early birthday present when she opened harry potter and said he got a blue ray for himself for his birthday and brought it out!, Mrs. Doubtfire, Pink Panther 2, Alfie Boe cd, Hunch Back of Notre Dome, Camilla uno game (made by Adele), and Camilla bought herself a Ukelele!!!!!! and jacob and liz were gonna get Daniel Radcliff to say Happy Birthday to her but the security told everyone that Dan wasn't coming out, dang. Jacob and Liz went to new york and saw a lot of stuff! and the last thing they saw was How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, and Daniel Radcliff is in that and he talks and sings in a new york accent!!!!!!!!!!!! He also dances really well... :)

2 comments:

Kelly & Brock Bevell said...

Great update about Camilla's bday gifts...I felt like I was there while she was opening her gifts...you are too cute Anna...I love you!!

Anonymous said...

I love you Kelly!